WHAT IS E-COMMERCE?
Electronic commerce is abbreviated as e-commerce. It is a business model that allows firms and individuals to buy and sell things over the internet.
Sometimes, it appears in 3 forms: Business to Consumer seen as B2C, Consumer to Consumer, seen as C2C, and Consumer to Business seen as C2B.
HOW YOU CAN START AN E-COMMERCE BLOG?
- Research Ecommerce Business Models You Want to Operate.
- Start Ecommerce Niche Writing Research, On Your Area of Expert.
- Know Your Target Market and the Product you will Selling to make a quick gain.
- Register Your Ecommerce BusinessName, Then Publish It, Make It Available for Business online
- Create Your Online Store. Fill it up with your products or join either marketplace or affiliate market to attract more traffic, audience, or profit margin.
- Attract Customers using top social media, customize your website with SEO which will help you to rank better in Google ranking, and increases your visibility in Google search appearance.
Some examples of what you can be selling on your e-commerce to gain more money are as follows:
- Beauty and Health Products.
- Selling Second Hand Products.
- Smart Watches.
- Smart Home Products.
- Online Educational Courses.
- Selling eBooks.
- Content Writing.
- Kids Toys and Clothes
- Products promo.
HOW YOU CAN SUCCESSFUL IN OPERATING AN E-COMMERCE BLOG?
- Do enough research, don’t rush into it.
- Learn from top sites, like Amazon, Walmart., Alibaba, eBay, Etsy, Google Play, and lots. Put the focus on the user. Do an internship program, or work with them to gain more experience and vital secrets before you start yours.
- Be proven, test your ability absolutely.
- Work closely with social media for growing your product to more followers.
- Incorporate social elements, experts for more information.
- Use SEO platforms to be seen always on Google, Yahoo, and other important search engines.