WHAT IS CONTENT?
Content is something that you are expressing, have expressed through some medium, for example, a novel, how to promote a product, blog post, graphical designs, video, symbolic analysis, as speech, written/spoken, or any of various arts.
Examples: 1. Content is water inside the bottle, like the Coker Cola’s bottle contained coke for drinking. 2. The content is the word count inside a book/story.
WHY WRITING CONTENT?
You write content for a particular reason. It can be according to your niche, diction, beat, event coverage. The reason would determine what topic/theme to write about.
The 12 Types of Contents and How to Use Them
- Blog Post Article.
- Long Fiction Story/book.
- Ecommerce Product Description.
- Webinar/ Teaching Youtube
- Case Studies of Review or Second Hand Written Experience.
- White Papers To Describe Expertise,.
- (It means Electronic Book which could be uploaded with data online)
- Query/Pitch (To tell about your story idea, your brief biography, and make a brief negotiation)
- Bid for Contract
- Infographics. (Graphic Design, are visual to make our post unique)
- Template or Theme, that is a web page of quality something. For Example the Word Press Theme/Template.
- Pdf/MObi Downloads. Or Links to your content as backlinks or source links
HOW TO KNOW A GOOD CONTENT?
Good content is great for 5 reasons:
- Focus on one persona when creating content – target specific behaviors. For example, WHO, WHAT, WHY HOW, OR WHEN.
- It engages your audience and it creates greater brand awareness. Such content may include guest posts, images, videos, online reviews, or even testimonials.
- How to do content, it practical or show how to do something. For example how to grow a small business.
- The writer ensures that he/she write it according to the audience’s age ranges, follows the niche, and simple explanation.
- The LEAD must not have a question mark (?) or Exclamation mark (!) in the front, it should a content with detailed information that would make persons that had visited your web page, would want to always come.
- Must be free from fraud, indictment, and sedition.
THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF A GOOD CONTENT
- Original/Raw/Creative Content. The one you have written by yourself from scratch. Might not be a source.
- First-Hand Information/ Content. The discovery by one person or you. Might not source but the method of bringing the process must be sourced.
- Second-hand Information/Content. It must be sourced appropriately.
THE OTHER SOURCES OF A GOOD CONTENT
- For example Google.com, Yahoo.com, Ask.com, and a lot more.
- Information in the textbook, ebook, pdf, Bible, Lecture Notes.
- From what you studied or learned in the past.
WHAT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT WRITER ACCORDING TO SEARCH ENGINE?
- Your Professionalism in writing the niche or a topic.
- The Expertise you used to write the content.
- What you put into writing, all it takes legally is the trust that persons would for you, Trust.
Source: Merriam Webster’s Dictionary