According to Google’s Book definition, “A handwritten or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers”
HOW TO SELL YOUR BOOKS ON eBay, AND GET PAID
- Install the eBay app on your phone or laptop.
- Do a search on eBay for the book you have written, and see how you needed to sell it.
- Check your profit, gain, and the means of payment.
- Click “Sell one like this” icon.
- Edit the listing to make sure it’s accurate.
- Add photos of your own books.
- Select Media Mail for your shipping. But if it was eBooks, you sell on their platforms or market it on your eCommerce site, or anywhere. They help you to use your rights of publication, while they are still selling for you like the Amazon.
- Decide if you want to accept returns or not.
- Decide on auction/buy it now, and a price.
How do I sell my books, and magazines online?
- eBay’s Selling Tools make it easy for you to sell your used or new rare comics and books for some extra cash.
- There are still avid book collectors and a very large market in books, something you’ll learn as you begin selling books, comics, and magazines. You should first find out about the pound sterling value of your pre-owned book and then add an ISBN number.
- You could also sell your books on JOHN MARK SALES, an eCommerce site like the Jumia, and WE ALWAYS LEARN MAGAZINE, an online magazine.
- When you sell in the above you avoid conflict, because of trust and reliability.
- You must follow due process to avoid fraud. Be safety-wise on how to use your money healthy with no fail.
Source/Reference/Further Study: eBay