WOULD ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE SURVIVES IN THE BATTLE OF POLITICS?
All Progressives Congress, National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole political feud in the re-election bid of Governor Godwin Obaseki could be settled peacefully according to Pst Abraham John Ojiefoh, a clergy and freelancer.
In politics, conflict or tension is over the years the ways the politicians get what they need through disagreement and agreement.
They have always had their ways out for settlement or away to miscalculate. God help them too!
Conflict is good according to research. But be handled cleverly and mutually.
Why Conflict in life?
It is a contention; disagreement; unwelcome development between two persons or more. When it is not well mediated, negotiated, and settled it will re-escalate!
But when it well handled by a good Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution personnel, the party involved would felt like nothing as such as crisis has not been seen or heard of.
- Effective negotiation; first, go to the party involved in the crisis or conflict, ask them to come, to see you separately, and then called them together to agree. Then fix a date to hear from them together.
- Mediate on their interest or value or defined aim, looking at win-win outcome settlement.
- Effortless reconciliation with the parties without taking sides but due process must be followed forgets their ranks.
- Make them understand that when peace reigns every one tends to gain but when there is war every one tends to lose. Also, ensure they have mutual sign part/ agreements for resolution/settlement warn each party the danger not of held onto the settlement.
- Make a permanent reconciliation: WIN-WIN outcome.
- Make the party embrace themselves and accept peaceful co-existence.
Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, former Nigeria’s president, says that, “the blood of Nigerians did not worth his ambition” Now he is a peace settler across the world; the world Alternative Dispute Reconciliatory.
Glory be to God for him, he is now our proud and well-respected worldwide why he had paid peace prize!
(Sources: legit.ng, ThisDay Newspaper, https://punchng.com/factional-apc-leaders-in-oshiomhole-ward-endorse-obaseki/)