What is Laundry Service?
A laundry is a group of clothes or linens that are being washed or a place where clothing and other fabrics are washed or cleaned.
An example of laundry is the batch of dirty towels that you put into the washing machine.
What Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services in Nigeria are all about?
A fair standard shop will cost you around N350,000 and N1,400,000 ($1,000 and $4,000) depends on where you are opening your shop.
Most of the cost would be for renting an office, buying a model power generating set, washing machine, or accessories depending on your taste. It might be lower or higher.
Vital Materials You:
- Washing machine to save your time and resources. You’ll need a 14kg top or front loader washing machine which can take more clothes.
- Both electrical iron, charcoal pressing iron, and Iron board
- Water storage tank, buckets, and smaller water tanks to keep easy access water to store up, in case of power supply outages.
- Hangers, cloth pegs, chemicals to clean dirt or stains, soaps, and detergents for washing.
- Plastic envelops or polythene bags you’ll use for packaging your finished products and getting them ready for your customers for pick up.
- You can print customize the bags or products written on them your business logo and contact details.
- Your business will grow and expand, when it happens, you would need a delivery vehicle or van for business to customers, (B2C) delivery services.
- Be always grateful for every little thing you are doing. God will always be happy that you are adding value to people’s lives in the process of time. You’ll smile, and your financial benefit will come greatly.
- Have joy in your work you’re doing, and always appreciate all your customers happy. Be expressing appreciation and be customer friendly. We need one another to be happy. When customers are happier you will diffidently be happy.
- Ensure your place of operation is clean, well painted, and appears appealing. To make the shop lively buy and sell; what your customers might need closely to relative demand, that is, clothes related items. For example, shoes polish, belts, wristwatches, canvases, shoes, and a lot more. As you might be led. These will attract more of your customers to your shop to come for either this or that, that and that. Stay focus!