Why Making Money Online?
With books, the customers are ready to shop at the retail stores like Amazon, Kobo, and iBooks. So you just have to maximize your chances of being found.
Can you write lots of books or long stories that will go to high pages that would attract more audiences? Your content marketing strategy is essential.
Your books are the content that drives people to your other books. You have to find web blogs, social media web pages, to attract more customers.
What you can do to make more money online?
- Write and publish a Kindle eBook; Amazon
- Help people to do advertisement on your website.
- Write freelance Job for remote or anywhere in the world, through freelance-websites.
- Write fictions/nonfictions/features and lots more. Then search online the magazines, publishers that need your niches. Some are looking for a good unpublished write-up to pay for.
- Affect people’s lives with detailed explanations, well-designed website, when you have good followers. Monetize it, and Google will pay you back for per click, impression, or per product sales. It depends on the agreement you have made.
- Product sales, digital g. books, online courses. Physical e.g. t-shirts and other merchandise.
- Service sales, consulting, coaching, professional speaking, freelance, writing/copywriting.
- Advertising or sponsorship can be based on traffic on YouTube videos or by niche e.g. a pet food company sponsoring a pet based blog.
9. Affiliate income, selling other people’s products or services and taking a percentage of the sale and buy and resell, from eBay, Johnmarksales, Jumia, and lot more.
How to do well to attract more customers?
If you sell your non-fiction book on Amazon, iBooks, Kobo, and the other stores, your price will be dictated by the market, which generally has a cap at around N7,600 ($20) maximum. Check out any new release from a top author and you’ll see this cap applies to even the big names. But you can package your knowledge into a PDF and sell it directly from your website, pricing is much lower than you could in the stores.
When to do it perfectly?
- Provide context.
- News reporters do this by plugging in some of the backstories on a given news item.
- On your social media page, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc offer context by using keywords and hashtags, when appropriate, so that readers can more easily get the gist of a conversation, thread, or topic. Like this: showcasing your latest speech to the blog post about your new product rollout—has the possibility of generating comments. Show your community that you not only read their comments but also appreciate them. Be sure that at least once a day you read through your comments and respond to them individually.
Sometimes that response will be a simple thank you to someone. Often, though, a question will be asked or something said that will want to respond to more details.