According to Google, Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity
“You want time you must make time,” says Charles Burton.
Time is power. It can be the whole life. When you lost your time you can’t be regained, if the sum of money were lost can be regained.
Mixed one day of your life is lost forever. Lost the time! You will pay for it. Lazy people kill time, talk slowly you kill the time and nothing is added to the pocket.
Skilled workers save time.
We try to do things right time. It matters a lot. Effective time management makes you save money most of every minute you work. In abroad, developed countries they always keep to time. That is why things advanced in all they do.
If you were to go the farm to work with a cutlass, you will first of all sharp the cutlass. Then, go to the farm you will only spend a little of the time. Plan your time very well, when it kept it also tend to save you a lot of money.
Choosing the time of day or night to read, or do business. You can only be the best when your energy is at its peak. Never wait or push workload against tomorrow do it now.
Perhaps, you set yourself these long-range goals, you will retire at 21 years of your service with a huge building called your home and a lot of investment because your time was wisely spent.
You should avoid anything that will give you tension. This will make you leave long on the earth.
3 TIME STRATEGY PLANNING
- Take your mind from your past experience, face the now strong,
- Have a vision for the future and focus on it, and
- Analyzing the available resources at hand and see how you could bring to stay
5 WAYS TO MANAGE TIME EFFECTIVELY
- Be prepared for the mindset of the people working with you, through effective training of time management.
- Plan your tasks proactively. Mark each duty on a calendar promptly.
- Share the task within the deadline.
- Take the best task first and the least task latter at each time, time the time prompt,
- Know the seasons or trends of business opportune. For example, know the season palm oil is sold with a higher price and sell, or you will lose without knowing. Source: Google