HOW TO OPEN A PRINTING PRESS?
There are useful printing methods. To have particular benefits depending on your project’s budget and requirement.
If you need a big project that will run into the hundreds or thousands depend on using a specification branding or make of the Printing Machines.
In setting up a standard press, you need to know the types of equipment to buy for specific usage. You need to also employ skills operators and manager to manage it appropriately order wise you will run out of loss.
THE 3 STAGES OF PRINTING PRESS YOU MUST KNOW.
THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- POST PRESS
START A PRE-PRESS: FIRST STAGE OF A PRINTING PRESS
- Type of Printing System. Certainly the most important asset you can make for your printing business is the printer.
- Computer and Design Software/ Direct Image Machine to print hard copy.
- Printing Stock of papers. For example A4, A3 sizes of copier papers.
- Cutter Machine Equipment for Paper cutting into size, from A0, A1, A2 and so on.
- Accounting Software Program, Installation of Microsoft word, excel, CorelDRAW Graphics, Photo-paint Software into your system for the job.
START THE PRESS: SECOND STAGE OF A PRINTING PRESS
The cost for an entry-level Kord Machine Johannes Gutenberg, for printing press is about $6,000 and might produce around 1,000prints/an impression per 1hour with one employee.
While the typical cost for an entry-level Auto Screen Machine for printing press is $34,000 and might produce 500 prints per 1hour with two employees.
There are so many type of machines to be used in the Printing Press, this depends on the trend, country, the spell in the market or the ones the publishers mastering to work with.
Book bidding, Heat-transfer Machine, Stitching are useful to do the finishing job.
STAR A POST PRESS: THIRD STAGE THE CUSTOMER CARE, ACCOUNTING SECTION, MARKETING AND ADVERTISING FOR THE PRODUCT.
This is where the manager organizes product supply chain through effective marketing and advertising. Taking records of growth or loss.
It is either a receiving or giving ends for both potential and intending customers. They control every means to reach its desires goals. Here schedule and reschedule of job ordered are settled through the management staff.