A person needs to understand that he did not create himself. That he/she will account for his / her life one day. Hence, his / her experiences in life must always acknowledge God in praise, worship, prayer, and reverence.
If God is recognized in our feelings in connections with Him; our Creator our fate in Him will attract Him to show mercy through Jesus Christ our LORD and Saviour.
WHO IS A FOOL IN GOD’S EYE?
A fool is someone that rejected the existence of God almighty the creator of the universe.
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE A FOOLISH?
The Bible says the fool said in his heart, “There is no God”
That they are corrupt, they have done things, works, rituals, behavior that are abominable in His eyes.
The devil will make a fool of you, so that you fall from the grace.
To avoid spiritual conflict or failure, you must be very careful on the tricks of satan. So that you could make heaven at last.
It simply puts again that, “The wicked shall be set into hellfire and all the nations that forget God.”
WHAT CAN I DO TO AVOID GOING TO HELLFIRE?
- Believe in Jesus Christ John 3: 15-18
- Recognizes that you are a sinners 1st John 1:8-10
- Confess Jesus Christ into your life; accept Him as your LORD and Saviour.
- Go to a Bible Believing Church around you.
- Be determined to serve in Him, all the days of your life.
- Find time to study the Bible, meditate it into your daily living; let it be part of you.
- Be you being holy to the mercy and glory of God. Leviticus 19:2.
- Be faithful in doing the work of evangelism, giving, attending your church weekly programs.
- Let your life reflect Jesus Christ; as the truth and faithful Christian.
- Be always grateful to God, all the days of your life; He will bless you did and reward you greatly.
SOURCES: THE HOLY BIBLE; KING JAMES VERSION
YOU MIGHT WORSHIP WITH US AT
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
EDO PROVINCE 4
DIVINE ASSEMBLY AREA / PARISH