Male infertility accounts for about 50% of all cases of infertility.
To ensure that pregnancy will occur the tested where the sperm cells are produced must be inorder.
The semem in your body should have the correct pH value to able to fertilize your wife egg or ovum.
An alkaline pH is perfect for the sperm cells. If the pH of the sperm is acidic it kills the sperm cells.
The alkalinity of the semem make sure that the pH of the vagina is neutral so that certain sperm cells do not die as it swims in.
The factors that can affect your sperm production infertility are as follows:
1. Tobacco smoking.
2. Too much of alcohol drinking.
3. Too much of s3xual intercourses.
5. Foundational power fighting you spiritually, that is what you did in time past. Like the spiritual wife or husband working against you. What our parents might did in the past.
6. Having s3xual intercourses in your dream life, can fight against you. No matter the medical treatment, accept effective fervent prayers.
7. Acidic semen, it can not fertilize the egg or ovum of your wife.
8. Infection like prostatitis can cause infertility. Certain condition like diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and spinal cord injuries which might leads to retrograde ejaculation.
1. Pray to God Almighty your Creator to reverse the situations.
2. Go to the medical checkup, examination, and then, treat urgently.
3. Stop taking, drinking, or eating any sustance that will endangered your health.
4. Treat fever, infection, malaria, cancer of testes, these might cause low Sp3rm count in men according to research by seasoned experts.
5. Ensure your GSM or cellphone are not often kept closer to pant. Radiation from phones could reduce your Sp3rm or sexual value.