People can been killed and all their parts will be taken.
WE ALWAYS LEARN MAGAZINE has learnt from its Admin., That the LORD had revealed to him, that the evil men had renewed their tactics. Don’t go out early in the morning or too late at night. People can be killed and all their body parts taken remained only their dresses on the body.
We also learnt that, similar thing happened in Ekenwan Barracks, Benin City, some evil men were caught holding a female head already cut off, they were arrested on Monday 9th of December, 2019.
A man private part dissapeared and was rescued the thing reappeared.
According to another source, in recent time, a man was also caught who alleged gave an innocent man N200 as a help in pretense, immediately the private part of the alleged man he has assisted dissipated, as the victim cried out for help, some people came to assist him as he narrated the bitter situation, after much touched to the evil man who had his private part dissapeared nothing happened. The people that were around who are Christians came together and prayed, after a while the private part reappeared back to him.
This evil happened last Saturday 7th of December, 2019 in Benin City. Glory be to God forever for His mercy and grace which led the victim delivered!
The following are the ways out:
- Have time to always be praising and thanking God, the creator of your life for the past, now and the future.
- Create time to read the word of God; the Holy Bible and mediate it and also be applying it. It works!
- Pray always for divine protections for self, family, members, loved ones, community, state, nation to God to divine for safety and security of our lives.
- Live a holy life before God through grace and mercy you can.
- Educate our children and our loved ones to be security wise.
- We should be watchful and careful of the people we are moving with.
- Don’t reveal your where about before you travel to someone’s identity that have bad manners/ you don’t really trust in your heart know matter what. Though, God knows the heart of everyone, still be careful.
- Be bold to trust everyone and feel free. While you have thought of something wrong or not mutual any where, try to be praying and ask God for the wisdom to overcome the hard time. May God help us all in Jesus’ name.
- You might need to accept Jesus Christ into your life, humble yourself, then confess all your sins, beg Him for mercy then accept Him as Lord and Saviour of your life now, tomorrow might be too late. Thank you for visiting WE ALWAYS LEARN MAGAZINE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FANS. (Sources: God reveals it to me today, 12/12/2019) Updated: 29/02/2020