THE PLAN OF SALVATION
Apostle Paul says, “Belief on the Lord Jesus Christ, you, and your household will be saved. (Acts 16:30-31)
You should ensure you have confessed all your sinful ways of your past to Him. For example, The sins you did and you knew you have done, the ones you did and you did not know you did, and the ones you know you did intentionally.
Kindly make up your mind to follow the Lord Jesus Christ by surrendering your heart, mind, soul, body, and strength as long as you live. And your life will never remain the same as you were before compared to now you came to Him.
A man named Nicodemus came to Lord Jesus Christ. He asked Him a simple question; “How can I be born again” Jesus Christ replied to him and said, “It not when you would have gone back to your mother’s womb the second time be a rebirth. It is when you are born again”
The one word, “Born-Again” connotes a change of your mind, soul, spirit, body, and strength as you tell yourself that from now on the Lord Jesus Christ alone is my Lord and Saviour of my life. Then, you will never go back to your past life.
Are you a pastor, church leader, chorister, usher, children church teacher, the most faithful tither, without you CONFESS the Lord Jesus Christ? You will never be forgiven by God. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is his/her name did not appear or written in the book of life. (Rev. 20:15)
DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL SINNERS?
The Bible says in Romans 3:23 that, “All have sinned, and they have come short of the glory of God”
The wages or rewards for sin are DEATH.
He came to His own, and His own rejected Him. Every creature; man or woman was created by the Creator, the Maker of the Heavens, and the Earths. But to them that have BELIEVED, AND ACCEPTED HIM WIL BE SAVED (John 1:10-12)
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BELIEVE?
It means accepting the Lord Jesus Christ into your life now, tomorrow might be too late.
Make sure you make up your mind to do so as long as you are alive. If someone fails to do so he/she will end his/her life in eternal condemnation in hellfire. God forbids you from going there in the Name of Jesus Christ.
You might have spent 100, or 50, or 10 years or even sometimes in the church as a churchgoer without the Lord Jesus Christ into your life. A day will come when you will be rejected by Him.
HOW TO RESTITUTE TO GOD?
- Father in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.
- Father in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, every sin I have committed from birth, the sins of my forefather, mother, and the one of where I have gotten married to have mercy on me.
- Oh Lord, I have surrendered my life to your Lordship; you are my Saviour from now on. Father, let your grace keep safe in Jesus’ Name.
If there is anything that still bothers you. It is not allowing you to have perfect peace of mind. You ensure you see the Pastor-in-Charge or the Host Pastor for appropriate prayer to follow-you-up.
Then he might counsel you the way forward. So that you might not go and make any mistake if you have gone to restitute yourself.
HOW DO I START A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH?
You should take some time to pray. Do not be in the hurry to start any church let the Lord speak to you first, and then attend. Research has proven that not all churches will lead to making heaven. 30 out of 100 churches are not of God.
The Bible says so many will preach in His name but the foundation is not laid by the Lord Jesus Christ. That is a big mistake!
WHAT WILL I DO TO BE ABLE TO LIVE AS A FAITHFUL CHRISTIAN WITH VOID OF MAKING A LOTS OF MISTAKES?
Observing or attending the following will make you grow physically, spiritually, and morally. These are as follows:
- You should always praise and worship God at least 2 hours a day.
- Have quiet time with God; read the word of God, meditate, and be always applying it in your life.
- Be prayerful and always find the time to observe fasting and prayers.
- Be you holy, I the Lord is holy. Leviticus 19:2.
- Study online the word of God by seasoned preachers.
- Always attend your weekly programs; Bible Study, Prayer-band, Prayer -Meeting, departmental Group service. For example, the excellent men, the good women, or the youth.
Source: Pastor Abraham John Ojiefoh