WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
It is an act of setting someone free from abnormal life, demonic possession, sickness, ill habit, or oppression.
It is preceding workers move around and helps drive the demons out. Between the meetings, people are worked with for varying periods of time in individual DELIVERANCE.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERANCE
- small group, and
DELIVERANCE for anyone who can hear the speaker’s voice; it can be two people or hundreds of thousands of people. The most successful is the individual.
It is also the most time consuming but the most fruitful. It is not a cure-all but will allow the person to do things they couldn’t do before and to follow God if they are sincere.
HOW TO HANDLE A DELIVERANCE FOR SELF, PERSON, OR GROUP OF PERSONS?
- Opens the meeting in prayer.
- Have fellowship for a short period of time.
- We spend one to three hours getting to know the person and their problems.
- Write down the person’s history and sins.
- Counsel and teach the person as it is needed.
- You take a break for refreshments for them to rest.
- Take the person through a prayer where they pray about their sins and the sins of their ancestors. We break Biblical curses and soul ties, renounce occult and false religions, lose Godly Spirits, destroy or exorcize cursed objects, and make positive confessions in CHRIST.
- Use one or more form prayers for DELIVERANCE.
- Cast out the demons in the Name of JESUS, WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, WITH THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST.
CONDITIONS TO ATTRACT HEALING AND DELIVERANCE:
- You must accept Jesus Christ into your life.
- You must live a life of holiness.
- You must be ready for the healing and deliverance, the name of the Lord.
- To keep your deliverance, you must continue to be serving God always.
- Have faith in God.
- Read the Bible always, and practice it.
Source: Pastor Abraham John Ojiefoh