Could History Repeat Itself For Mr. Donald Trump
If all of this is agonizingly familiar to Democrats, it should be. At a similar point four years ago, Hillary Clinton was also predicted to have a high likelihood of victory.
Could history repeat itself with another Trump victory?
Would the vineyards of the US White House be in a favor of Joe Biden, who is best known as Barack Obama’s vice-president but has been in US politics since the 1970s?
As Election Day approaches, polling companies will be trying to gauge the mood of the nation by asking voters which candidate they prefer.
We’ll be keeping track of those polls here and trying to work out what they can and can’t tell us about who will win the election.
If the president is taking the oath of office once again in January. It will be a piece of luck for either him or Mr. Joe Biden.
Here might be 5 possible reasons why it happened in favor of Mr. Donald Trump:
- A total of 538 Electoral College votes are up for grabs, so a candidate needs to hit 270 to win.
- If Donald Trump has delivered his promise.
- Most national media polls prediction did favor Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump ahead, but it turned down in favor of Trump. Same favor Joe Biden which might turn out to favor President Donald Trump.
- His passion for Godliness against evil might make God’s favor to announce a way-out for him to win.
- The US election process can be confusing, in most cases the peoples’ opinions to poll might change at a dying minute.
Source/Reference/For Further Study: BBC NEWS