Stress is a normal psychological and physical reaction to the demands of life. A small pressure or stress can be good and make you achieve well. But too much stresses or challenges of our daily activities such as meeting deadline, payment of bills, going through difficult task, political pressure of fear of the unknown can push you above your capability to cope, once it continued it gives signals to your body to increase your heart rate and might raise your blood pressure. If properly checked in time with timely check-up or been always relaxing your mind set. Your body might return to normal.
WHAT A CHRONIC STRESS CAN CAUSE?
It can cause many serious health problems:
- Mental health problems like depression, anxiety or personality disorders.
- Cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, heart attacks, stroke and abnormal heart rhythms.
9 STEPS TO CONTROL / PREVENT/ MANAGE YOUR STRESS ARE FOLLOWS:
- Identify the stress, and avoid it,
- Avoid unrealistic big goals,
- Exercise regularly and moderately,
- Get enough sleep/ rest,
- Avoid taking too much sugar,
- Make time for healthy bobbies,
- Deal with toxic food and avoid them completely,
- Avoid anger and bitterness. Make it up to the people you have stress time with positively and avoid conflict, and
- Look unto Jesus Christ, the author of health – Doctors treat but God heals through Him.
8 THE COMMON SIGNALS OF STRESS ARE BELOW:
- Headaches; due to tension and heavy noise,
- Nausea; digestion disrupted,
- Neck pains; when your neck feel tense
- Rapid heartbeat; due to shock, panic of life problems or situations,
- Uncommon chest pain, due to heart disease, overlaboured,
- Insomnia; not able to sleep at night, sometime due to drugs, drunkness,
- Old age; might result to getting sick often,
- Fatigue; overlaboured/ working overtime, lack of calmness of the mind and body