It is very offensive aroma coming from the person infected by a sore or a pill called aphthous ulcer by the expert.
I have experienced mouth odour in past. It happens due to minor injuries I had sustained through hard brushing of the mouth. I have also done the research, I had found that,
- Mouth rinses with a paste contained sodium lauryl sulfate would make it injured, later it will be soared and develop into mouth odour.
- An accidental bite while eating if not properly treated could result in injury which might become a sore, and make one’s mouth to have an offensive odour. Read more… visit
How do you know that you have mouth odour?
- When you have observed a burning sensation.
- When your mouth is always emitting offensive odours.
Mouth odours are preventable and could be controlled through the following ways:
- Avoid eating acidic foods, for example, spicy foods,
- Rinse your mouth with clean water after each meal,
- Eat chocolate products moderately,
- Always brush your upper and lower mouth with a good paste,
- Brush daily at least twice.
Consult a doctor if you have experienced it NOW! To read more on this visit JOHN MAKR SALES BLOG