A freelancer is a person who writes for someone or a company. He/she is necessarily not ready to get a permanent employment. They are sometimes representing a company without directly working as a staff. They are temporary agency. They are independent contractors. Some industries are busy looking for seasoned freelancers across the world. You might become one.
WHAT IS THE JOB OF A FREELANCER? SOME GOOD EXAMPLES OF FREELANCERS’ JOBS ARE BELOW:
- They write a piece of information from their bedrooms for a contract
- Computer programming,
- Content writer,
- graphics designing,
- law counseling to companies,
- project work,
- editing text or graphics,
- Sound or pictures and lots more. Note: All these are available online and offline etc.
- Writing for Elance: earns $6 or more per typing,
- Writing for Media Bistros: earns $3 or more per an article,
- Writing for Problogger.net: earns $3 or more agreed write-up,
- Writing for Fiverr writing gigs: earns $50 or more for the entire content, for more info see freedomwithwriting.com
- Writing for a Pentecostal Evangel Assemblies of God, USA pays much more, Google it for more info,
- Writing for com ,
- Writing for Power for Living: earns $125 per a story or more.
- Learn to execute yourself a Freelance Magazine,
- Create a Blog Post to market yourself, and
- Find a company or companies that you would be writing for.
Freelance journalism is a lucrative profession. What one needs to know is the core secrets to grow writing and have an edge. I had always do research to know about the current winning activities online and be able to read top best sellers Search Engine Optimism (SEO) books.