WHAT IS A STORM?
A storm is the battle; situation of life you are facing. It is the enemies’ strategies to stop you from moving forwards. The power of darkness used our ignorance to bring a storm.
The script writers see a storm as a tempest, devourer, sedition, an assail or a whirlwind. Meanwhile, Some Bible scholars see it as an affliction, a load, debt, adversity or a tornado.
The storms of life are many and different. It includes illness, opposition, pressures at work, unemployment, relationship difficulties, disappointment, bereavement and persecution.
When you are face with trials and temptations of life, and maybe even full-on attack from the enemy. Know that some powers are responsible.
The Holy Bible says, “Irrespective of the nature of the storm, God has control over it.” It can be seen in your work place, marriage, education, career, vision to accomplish a task, marriage preparation, political office, God’s calling, business.
The enemies can used some of unfriendly friends or unfriendly relatives and the unknown persons.
- FASTING AND PRAYER (SHORT/LONG/DRY FASTING)
The types of fasting to overcome any storm, are as follows:
- 24 hours fasting – Joel 1:14; 2 Sam. 1:12
- 3 days fasting – 1 John 3; Esther 4:16
- 7 days fasting – 1 Sam. 3:13; 2 Sam. 12:16 – 19
- 10 days fasting – Acts 1:3 – 7; Acts 2:2
- 14 days fasting – Acts 27:32 – 34
- 21 days fasting – 10:2, 11 – 14
- 40 days fasting – 34:28; Deut. 9:8 – 20; Matt. 4:2 & 3; Luke. 4:2 – 4
You can also fast as the spirit led.
12am – 3am (3 hours) is as effective as a full day fasting, especially when you: worship God, read the bible and pray with all might.
This fasting and praying releases unprecedented favour and breakthroughs.
- HOW TO OBSERVE FASTING?
- Confess your sins and have a meditating heart
- Read the word of God
- Worship and praise God
- Write out you request, prayer over and over
- Ask for God strength, grace and courage to go on and on.
- Pray at every available opportunity and avoid jesting
- Remain focused on your goals for the fast
- Beware of temptation to eat, or do sin, be careful, live holy and faithful life during and after. Even the devil tempted Christ Jesus after 40 days fasting and he failed.
- After all prayers wait on God by listening to Him for conviction and assurance that your prayers have been answered. (Num. 23:19)
HOW TO OVERCOME THE STORM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- MARRIAGE PLANNING/DIVINE VICTORY/ENJOYING THE BLISS OF MARRIED LIFE
“They cried unto the Lord in their trouble, (plans/vision/thinking) and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and breaks their bands in sunder.
Oh that man would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!” (Ps. 107:13 – 15)
Worship God with all strength with 2 day 6am – 6pm fasting/prayers.
- Father, grant me limitless opportunities as I go into marriage. Also grant me grace for open door for this goal to be meaningful and perfect in Jesus’ name.
- Every miscarriage to my plans, to enjoy the bliss of marriage/married life/divine victory in life/breakthroughs, I put a stop by fire of God in Jesus’ name.
- I rebuke all arrows of depression, hopelessness, lack of trust to die by the blood Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, as I go on, let everyone who claim to be my enemies, satanic consultants working against me, and destiny paralyze and die by the thunder of God in Jesus’ name. Thank you father for prayer answered.
- COVENANT PRAYERS FOR UNCOMMON FAVOUR/SUCCESS/MIRACLES
WHAT IS A COVENANT?
A covenant is an agreement between the lower person and the higher person or with a person and people.
Breaking of a covenant leads to a curse. A covenant makes you to enjoy powers, might and resources of the strong made available to the weak.
It makes promising to do be curtained, certain promises or obligations are under certain conditions. Breaking it will result to serious repercussions if anyone tries it.
The strength is, giving to service of God or living in righteousness. If you have covenant with God. You have KEY to divine favour, protection, grace and perfect revival always. Also, the miraculous are bound. Defeat will never be yours!.
A lot of believers run out of help because they are not covenanted with the Almighty God; God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
A practical example of covenants is the marriage covenant, for instance, a sister might be the daughter of a multimillionaire. When she falls in love with a brother of a very poor background, when the relationship led to the altar. Taken these vows: bible or rings, marriage certificate and native /traditional marriage is done, he will automatically become a multimillionaire.
The marriage has allows him to become a member of the family, right from that moment on. All the available given to the girl by her family: Bank account, car, house, etc. It will also belong to the man legally. Why? Covenant has been taken place.
To have a covenant with God, you must be born again; you must ask God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Everything you need in prayers will be made available to you.
Prayer Points: How?
- Worship God for 2 hours daily for 7 days pick those 2 hours in accord to your leisure time, fix to the time you will be available fully not partially/or you do 2 days fasting.
- Read the bible (Psalm, Joshua, James, Job) or as you are led etc.
- You may ask God to tell you what to do during prayer and ask for grace all through.
- Separate a time of fasting and prayer for yourself. (The time should not be given) to anyone except otherwise.
- PRAYERS WITH BIBLE READING – PRAYERS IN JESUS’ NAME:
- That you will enjoy divine health (2 John 2)
- Lord thank You, I know that you don’t want me to continue in poverty (Ps. 37:27)
- Oh Lord, give me power to produce wealth (Deut. 8:18)
- Every financial miracles lost restored now (Ps. 84:11)
- Lord forgive me my sins that may cause hindrance (Acts 3:19)
- Oh Lord, help me to live in faith (Heb. 11:6)
- I ask of divine favour in place of work (Gen. 39:21)
- I receive divine favour for contract, awards, interview, success, examination, secrets to pass, job, provision and revival in my life (Ex. 33:12 – 14; Rev. 11:5, 6; 12:11)
- I ask of grace in time of temptation (2 Cor. 12:9)
- No weapon that is formed or fashioned against me will ever prosper (Isaiah 54:17)
- No false allegations and accusations will come my way (John 5:21)
- Mention all your need and find a particular scriptural verse to back it up. Pray more and more.
- Father, thank you for prayer answered.
- Lord, help me to see all these have come to pass in Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Thank God with praise/worship song.
- John 10:10: Read and plead the blood Jesus to your prayers and desires.
- Pray as you are led by the Holy Spirit. It shall be well in name of Jesus.
- DIVINE GUIDANCE (JAMES 1:5; PROV. 3:5 & 6)
You don’t have to make tough decisions all by yourself, someone who loves you more than you will ever known will teach you everything you will ever needed to know. (Try some dry fasting like Esther if the problem is stubborn)
Some are fortunate to have one or more parents who are a source of guidance and inspiration. There is someone who is higher source of wisdom than the earthly parent.
There is a heavenly Father, He is the God that is guiding us daily. Everyone on earth believes and respect.
You have an open invitation to approach the keeper of the universe with your, earthly problem in prayers.
- Lord, I have failed, but I am not sure how to make it right, show me your way, wisdom and strength in (name it) in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, help me to have divine guidance, that I may not be put into shame in may endeavour in Jesus’ name.
- I uproot every seed of frustration targeted against my joy and peace by fire of God.
- I command all evil traps sent to disconnect me from my job, ministry, marriage, education, political post, brighter future and I receive the grace to overcome in Jesus’ name.
- UNCOMMON SUCCESS (JOSHUA 1:8 – 10)
Proper diet, rest, exercise, plan, worship, prayer and determined are the secrets of success extra called uncommon success.
If you associate with leaders, you will become a leader. If you are associate with slackers, you will begin to look for short cuts. If you follow the above secrets you will have uncommon success.
- Be devoted to your plans and goals you set for yourself.
- Be determined till the end positively with prayers and worship
- Put God first in all your doing.
- Learn a good job/study a good course and do your home work.
- When you need direction in life, stop and ask, choose right, and you will be succeeded.
- Read the bible and meditate daily. It is the everlasting treasure ever.
- Oh Lord, breathe over my destiny and change my story, let problems be changed to my promotion and make me a solution to others in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, make me relevant in following areas (name them) of my life to be more meaningful and successful in Jesus’ name.
- Fire and thunder destroy every form of shame, paralyze and dry up now that may target my uncommon success in the name of Jesus.
(Culled from, Minute Worship Prayer for Uncommon Miracles, by Abraham John Ojiefoh the Author of the book.You can order a complete soft or hard copy through Call/ Whatsaap: 07035599300 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com