Watch! Wake up Christians
We cannot afford to lose focus for the race in the LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ; You are peculiar people, a royal priesthood, a holy people,a chosen generation for Christ.
The Bible, according to 1 Thessalonians 5:6 says, “Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.”
Also, Mark 13:33 says, “You should take heed, watch and pray: for you know not when the time is” In the same reaction 2 Timothy 3:1-5 analysis that some of this is already happening in the world which attested the second coming of Jesus Christ is at hand!
Like the virgins, we must be awake, day or night, as the true army of God is prepared. Behold, Jesus Christ is coming!
The signs of the last days, these are as follows:
- Backsliding; many Christians have backslidden or fell-off from their faith in the Lord. Some General Overseers have lost their first love. They are not longer saying the truth in correcting what is wrong in society as it was in the old. They are not speaking up to what is affecting their fate or faith in God.
- Temptation; Our Christian faith is under threat all over the world, religious that are opposed to the Christian faith are celebrating the killing of Christians at a high rate.
- According to 1 Peter5: 8 says, “The devil is cunning to deceive careless believers from their faith.”
- False Teachers; Unrepent-preachers; having the form of Goodliness and denied the power thereof, unbelieving believers teachers/prophets, the hypocrites’ evangelists/pastors, who do not often stand for the truth for Christ seek, but for their seek.
- 1 Timothy 4:1 says that “Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times or time to come, some Christians/ priests shall depart from their faith, giving heed to seducing spirit, liars- the doctrine of the devil”
So many Pastors/Christians are no longer interested in the people that are suffering to disciple the church.
This is to equip them in order for them to do the work of God fervently, and it will make them do it without looking back.
Today, many pastors are resigning, you are happy; you don’t do research why? You are not thinking about keeping them to work for God than to do more of critics.
Those characters will not the church to grow healthy, in avoidance of conflict. In conflict resolution, the failure to resolve a conflict or a tension mutual, if it is not applied.
The alleged conflict or contention will re-escalate like fire in the harmattan season.
At the time, let all religions preach peace, unity, oneness, and prosperity for God seek.
Devil has blinded the minds of many preachers for money instead of soul winning. This shows that something is wrong somewhere. The church needs to wake up.
According to WIKIPEDIA says, “Freedom of religion or religious liberty is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance.
It also includes the freedom to change one’s religion or beliefs, “the right not to profess any religion or belief”
This means, some religious are busy sponsoring people to kill others who they felt are infedel or unfaithful. So that the brethren of the other faith become weaken or convert into their folds, or, and abandon his/her faith in Christ.
Every evil sponsorer shall die by the thurder of God, in Jesus’ Name.
Christians should unite to speak up for their faith. Why spending your hard earn money to buy the things that would not populate the Kingdom of God?
Why not for Christ seek disciple the Christians/Pastors under you so that they cannot to easily depart or fall from their faith? And God will reward all your effort as you do in Jesus’ mighty Name.
To make heaven is sure, but God is watching you. He is the God of justice. He wants you to repent now.
Those are signs of the last day; The Bible says some Christians will depart from their faith, and they will have no love for God and the things of God.
Source/Further Study/Reference: Open Heavens, A Guide to A close Fellowship With God, 2020 edition, Monday, May 14, 2020, WATCH! By Pastor E. A. Adeboye.