CORONAVIRUS updates in Nigeria
Health Minister, Dr. Osagie urged Nigerians to continue to obey all directives and measures instituted by the government. They are as follows:
- Wash hands frequently or uses an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Maintain social distance at least 5 feet between yourself and others
- Self isolates if you feel ill.
- Clean all frequently touched surfaces with disinfectants at least once a day
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue with your nose and mouth covered. Dispose in a covered bin and wash your hands. Alternatively sneeze into your elbow.
- YOU SHOULD TAKE PROPER CARE OF YOURSELF. SOME SAID, HEALTH IS WEALTH.
- Relax well and eat good meals and fruits will boost your immune, this will help you to resist the infection to a minimum.
- Adhere to the above will also help you to over health conflicts due to the reactions of the missed use of drugs because of the fear of the unknown.
- Call the NCDC on 080097000010, or call the emergency number 112 or your State Ministry of Health.