WHAT CAN I DO IN COVID-19 LOCK-DOWN?
This COVID-19, Coronavirus has changed a lot of things. You can’t hang out with friends; Children can’t go to their schools in almost parts of Nigeria and whole world. It’s a total self-isolated or lock-down from the activities that make life lively to us.
This sounds like scene from a play. It is like everyone’s life is on hold, literally.
There are lots of things you can do indoors to keep you busy in return you will be blessed:
- Read books and share your worth of experience in writing your own book.
- You could be praying to settle difficult situations which you might not have time to do in the next 3 years if there were no COVID-19.
- You should be singing praise songs to God Almighty your beautiful voice. There will be indeed uncommon open doors for you when you do it with all your heart.
- Be appreciating God for the past, the now and the future. Be grateful always to God, your relatives, friends, children, your boss, and so on. Abraham Lincoln Says, “If you have failed to thank God for a finger of a thing, you will never see His full Hands.”
- Find time to read the word of God. The word of God is life. It is truth. It is the bread of life. It is the breath of God for your survival in every situation of life. Like Coronavirus, COVID-19.