The US President, Donald Trump approves Chloroquine Drugs. As official drops to cure Coronavirus, COVID-19.
HOW CORONAVIRUS SPREAD?
It spreads from a person to the other.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (about 6 feet reach), and
- Happened through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets come through the air; oxygen. It can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly because you have been inhaled into the person’s lungs. Use the right drugs to avoid health conflicts and reactions.
SYMPTOMS TO WATCH OUT IN PEOPLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Shortness of breath
These above symptoms may appear 2–14 days after one contact to it.
HOW TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS, ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Use soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, or/with unwashed hands.
- For more detailed information buy an eBook, ALTERNATIVE HERBAL CLINIC, it is recommended by an expert to treat more than 30 different diseases, like infection, high fever, malaria, and lots more.
Source/Further Read Study/Reference: npr.org