10 Reasons Customers Are Not Coming To Your Shop/Store AS Usual
- You are not customer friendly.
- Your business is inconsistent.
- You are not doing the right thing they want.
- You are not bringing the right/quality products.
- Your product or service failed to meet expectations.
- You didn’t show the value.
- Your sales tactics are out-of-date.
- If your products do not the problem it is meant for.
- If the shop/store is dirty, or not hygienic.
- If the sellers are deceitful, not honest with the price.
For more information, visit WE ALWAYS LEARN MAGAZINE, YOU WANT TO SUPPORT US FINANCIAL TO KEEP THE FIRE BURNING OF OUR TEAM OF WRITERS, PLEASE THANKS
Source: American express