WHAT IS DEADLINE?
It is the ability to be able to do a certain job/tasks within or before a time agreed schedule.
HOW TO MANAGE MISSED DEADLINE FOR A JOB?
Once you realize that you are unable to meet deadlines ensure you handle it with care to avoid troubles in completing a task or project in time.
What to do is to quickly notify your client or a supervisor boss in an honest manner. Especially critical in case of initially tight deadlines that are more complicated to meet.
You should inform the customers and managers of your troubles; you might either ask for an extension or get ready to face responsibilities such as losing a customer or penalties. Still, it is the first step for managing missed deadlines.
The 5 Ways to be able to Meet-up-with- Work- Deadline. These are below:
- Always interested in delivering a high-quality service, then do not do anyhow job in order to meet the deadline.
- Reassure customers and senior management that a task will be completed as soon as possible.
- Make a maximum effort to humbly guarantee the exceptionality of the result.
- Avoid procrastination to deliver the work as soon as possible.
- Ensure you deliver the best service, and that is what will make them come back for more.
- Be always make you are in haste to do any job, then you want to do it later. That is what happened when a student postpones his study for examination, instead of early proactive preparation for the examination to pass well.