Blocked Fallopian Tube
According to healthcare.com, “If your fallopian tube is blocked, it means the passage for sp3rm to get to the eggs will be difficult, as well as the path back to the uterus for the fertilized egg will be blocked.”
This has become a problem for many innocent women. Some did not know how it happens, and to go about it.
A blockage in a fallopian tube can cause a fertilized egg to get stuck or might not allow the sperm to go into the womb and settle down for the development of the baby due to its blockage.
This is known as an ectopic pregnancy.
Any woman who suspects she has an ectopic pregnancy should seek immediate medical attention.
We Always Learn Magazine stands to help you fix to avoid contention, conflict, the crisis in your marriage. You will carry your baby with your womb, deliver safely, live happily by the grace and mercy of God.
If your fallopian tube is blocked by small amounts of scar tissue, your doctor can use laparoscopic surgery to remove the blockage and open the tubes.
Experts also said that “The blockage may have come from scar tissue caused by a pelvic infection, endometriosis, or pelvic surgery.”
Symptoms of Blocked Fallopian Tube
- Stomach pain on one side of the body,
- Vaginal bleeding.
Cause of Blocked Fallopian Tube
- Having a history of pelvic infection
- A previous burst appendix
- If you have gonorrhea or any s3xual transmitted disease
- A lining of the womb to grow outside of the uterus
- When one had a history of abdominal surgery
How To Cure Blocked Fallopian Tube With Local Herbs?
- Ingredients: Cola nut stem back, Non Alcoholic wine, palm wine.
- Preparation: The peel Cola Nut Stem should be pounded on a molted container, find a big glass container.
- Put the mixture and add palm wine or non-alcoholic drinks like limca, tin lemon, or tin soda. Leave it till the next (one) day.
- Dosage: Half glass 2 or 3 times daily for 21 days.
Source/Reference/For Further Study: medical news today