WHY PUBLISHING YOUR OWN BOOK AND eBOOK?
We have found through researching that,
“We find that there is a universal pattern to book sales. Consequently, book publishing is a huge industry in the U.S., with a revenue that is projected to reach.
Yet, only a tiny fraction attract considerable leadership publishing a book might seem difficult, but very possible and easy.
You have to make sure you write it in the best possible shape, a good title/theme that would impact lives before you take it to a publisher for publication.” According to the source.
It takes a lot of research, perseverance, and patience, but it will be worth it to see your work in print.
If you want to know how to publish your book, just follow the following steps:
- Know your Title.
- Write the Book.
- Do thorough editing and proofreading.
- Arrange the page orientation with its content
- Register the International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Design a book cover that Converts traffic
- Format and Upload your Book.
- Create Your Kindle Direct Publishing If it is e-Book that could be sold online
- Go to Either Printing Press or Publishing Home to publish it in thousands for sales
WHAT ATTRACT HUGE PROFITS IN BOOKS SALES?
- The quality of the book.
- The theme, if it is not common.
- Publishing House that did the publishing if they are still selling for you.
- If you can sell it your self.
Source/Further Study/Reference: link.springer.com