WHAT THE BEST JOURNALISTS DID AND BECAME WEALTHY
HOW IS FREELANCE JOB/PART-TIME JOURNALIST JOB?
Freelance work is usually short-term.
WHAT IS FREELANCE?
A freelancer is a self-employed person who requests for services. They often work on several jobs for multiple clients at one time. Freelancers usually earn money on a per-job, charging hourly or daily rates per work.
HOW HE DOES THE CARRY OUT HIS JOB?
These are done in the following ways:
- Ensure your bid or write a pitch for a job or freelancer.
- Checking for emails for new jobs or work in progress.
- You take briefs in person through phone, email, telegram, or what app.
- Make sure you’re replying with time and costs.
- Do research or background reading always.
- Send a draft copy or make changes to an existing draft, and resend as a bid/pitch
- Chase material or approval for a piece of work every minute. For example, freelancer.com, guru.com, fiverr.com, contena.com, medium.com, entrepreneur.com, and a lot more.
- Making new business calls or send a reminder letter.
- Networking with business contacts, make a trial on social media, linkedin.com, facebook.com job listing for freelancers or permanent jobs.
WHAT DO THEY DO TO BECOME WEALTHY?
These as follows:
- Graphic designing.
- Content development.
- Web designing.
- Product promotion.
- Writing of short or long stories: fictions, nonfiction, poetry, how -to-marketing, small business
- Book writing/Publishing
- And a lot more.
Source/further study: DEBITOOR