Get Paid to Tell a Good Story On Uncommon Niche
I love this chance because it’s another great way for you suddenly to become a writer. All of a sudden you’re generating an extra income a year as a full-time or part-time/freelancer.
Everyone loves a good story. It’s why the best fiction writers get paid millions.
But a good story does more than entertain. Because they appeal to our emotions and our capacity for empathy; stories can deeply influence our beliefs and decisions.
So, let’s imagine you own a small, that is still a growing business, and you find yourself working nothing to show.
WHY DO PEOPLE NEED YOUR STORY?
You’ll need someone to fix a dying business in order not to allow it to die. There are a lot of business developers that can be of help writing a story on how to fix your business. For example, you have a website that is not growing.
What you need is to find an expert who will help grow the website.
Companies, sole investors, religious bodies, colleges, need someone to help them to write a long or short story.
WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT?
This might be to write on a particular niche for someone. Sometimes you might be given a theme or topic to write about either as a fiction; what is not in existence or nonfiction; the experience you got when have to London, your hometown, about a prominent person in the society.
Being a business owner is tough enough but when you have to work into the evening hours on stuff that doesn’t generate new income for you it’s frustrating, to say the least. Get a good sense of their style.
HOW TO START WRITING?
- Volunteer to write for a community publication, website magazine, or eCommerce blog.
- Write your articles as a journalist
- Avoid public relations writing when building clips for a newspaper.
- Publish at online sites like http://wealayslearn.com, https://johnmarksales.com.
- Create a blog that shows your freelance or journalism skills.
- Have a social media business page, for example, Facebook page, Twitter page, like @wealwayslearn, LinkedIn page, like wealayslearm/ojiefohabraham, Instagram page, etc where you could develop your talent of writing before you build or create your website.
- Write according to your experience, the area of expert or niche.
- Start Guest Posting.
HOW TO BE ENLISTED BY PUBLISHERS/JOURNALS IN NEED OF FREELANCERS AND FULL-TIME WRITER/JOURNALISTS?
- Search through search engines online, for example, Google.com, Yahoo.com, outlook.com, and lots more.
- Pitch or bid for a job online (How to write a pitch or bid)
- Write many stories both short and long, with an uncommon theme in area/niche where people hardly write on.
- Have a good camera to snap a good photo for caption or design a fit graphics to show your audience the portrait of your post more amiable to them.
SOURCES/FURTHER STUDY/REFERENCE: forbes.com