Most writers think their story is excellent. It correlates with the reader’s feelings. Sometimes it takes the grace of God for ones writing, content, or an article to appeal to the taste of your audiences or even the editor who needs your writing for publication.
We Always Learn Magazine has found that there is a lot to do from writing for yourself, for your clients, and your large followers or audiences admirers.
Common Reasons for an Article Being Rejected By Viewers or your Contractors
- When you write with a wrong demographic range target. For example, between 18-35 years. If your target audience is 36-60 years you would have missed it.
- Wrong genre, an article type that is not interesting publishes.
- If your content is too familiar to a past article without further detailed information.
- Content not compelling, when it looks not original or raw.
- Poorly written content would make your visitors snuff your website or business social media page.
- Wrong length, if it does not meet the standard.
- Wrong timing for seasons or events not able to meet deadlines.
- Editorial workflow and publishing style was not followed, it will be rejected.
To avoid conflict in your writing. Maintain one niche, and do thorough research on the topic you are writing. It makes your content stand out of crowd.
Source/Reference/For Further Study: todayschristianliving.org