Simple cloth covering could prevent asymptomatic people from spreading the disease in situations where it is tough to maintain social distance.
Make your surrounding clean. Before eating wash your hand with clean water. Often drink clean water. Do some recreational walk for like 30 minutes daily. Avoid going unclean environment.
Eat like a king
Eat healthy foods. You must avoid eating saturated fats, cholesterol, refined carbs, sugars and trans fats.
A little-known idea about diet isn’t the most important factor in determining your cholesterol level. Only 20% of your body’s cholesterol comes from your diet, while the other 80% is made by your liver.
That’s why you need to get it checked. It should be 200 mg/DL or lower.
Do always watch your blood pressure?
Everyone has blood pressure; it depended on either high or low. Even if you don’t think so, keep reading. Twenty or more out of one hundred Nigerians adults has high blood pressure, diagnosed with a reading above 140/90.
However, experts say if you are consistently over 120/80, you also have high blood pressure. Help your heart by keeping your weight and salt intake down and your activity level up.
Make sure your blood sugar levels is safe
Keep good preventive health on watch; cut back on soda, candy and sugary desserts, which can cause blood sugar to rise. If you have diabetes, this can damage your heart, kidneys, eyes and nerves over time.
Managing blood sugar is 1 of 7 metrics for heart health according to the American Heart Association. These same metrics make it less likely to be diagnosed with cancer..
If you smoke, there is probably no other single choice you can make to help your health more than to stop it.
While a recent study found that smokers lose at least 10 years of life expectancy compared with people who never smoked, it also found that people who quit by age 40 reduce their risk of smoking-related death by 90%.
There is a popular says that said, “Smokers liable to die young.”
Be free from stress – Sleep well!
When you sleep it restores you. It has a huge effect on how we feel. Have you had a trouble sleeping? Your diet may be a culprit.
Food relates directly to serotonin, a key hormone that — along with Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid — promotes healthy sleep: complex carbohydrates, lean proteins and unsaturated fats. Exercise like yoga, can also help.
Intake of liquid milk mix with a glass of water can help endues sleep which would make you relax well and sound.
Always go for health screenings when you feel unusual.
There is no exaggeration – health screenings can save your life. It is designed to catch cancers and serious problems early for more successful treatment.
There are screening recommendations for adults, children and women specifically, and varied screenings depending on your family history. Some screening recommendations have changed, so talk to your doctor.