Why You Need a Website?
According to research, “It offers a better return on investment than any other form of advertising. If you’re planning to market your business, a website should be your first priority.”
How We Build a Website blog for The Persons That Need a Website?
We built it ourselves. We used a WordPress theme, Template. Do you want to build anyone? If yes let us know when you are ready.
The information you need to build a blog website.
These are as follows:
- The cash to build a site is not certain, depending on the one you want. For example click any of these to know the different types, a blog magazine, a business blog, or an eCommerce website
- Your Full-Names.
- Email Address.
- User Name.
- Domain Name or the New Name you want to be called.
- User Password (After the Building you can quickly change the password to the ones only you might private known).
- DashBoard Registration
- Customize your website.
- Categories of your writing, For example, News, Opinion, Article, Current Affairs, Message, Health & Food, Small Business, Child Education, etc
- Have a Special Niche. Ensure your niches are not more than 3 niches. We had 6 niches, but we have started to discover that it is difficult to maintain it. It takes the grace of God and enough money to pay journalists; correspondent writers. Apart from writing, you must write very well. If at all you need to master the 6 niches which are very expensive. It might also not make you rank very well on Google ranking according to experts.
- 11, Have some knowledge of computer appreciation Microsoft Word, for composing your blog post. You need some skills to design graphics using Corel DRAW, Photoshop, and lots more.
- Develop writing skills.
- 13, Your writing must appear more appealing to your visitor: audiences/readers.
- Have Social Media Business Pages, For example, LinkedIn page, Face book page, Twitter page, Pinterest page, Instagram page, What’s app page, Kit kot page, and lots.
- There are hosting that free, or paid. All Master Hoster have both. If you are operating free you can not monetize it. For example, Blue Host, Wiw Host, WordPress, and a lot more.
- 15….And lots more.
How to Start Your Own Blog in 7 Steps according to Google:
- Pick a blog or domain name. Choose something descriptive, something that has a connection with your name or niche, or what you have mastered often.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog by getting it to host for at least one year. This when the whole world will notice your blog post.
- To get a hosting plan. According to Neil Patel says, “There are plenty of web hosting companies to choose from. Prices generally range from $3 – $1000/month.”
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template or theme and tweak it.
- Write an original post and publish the first post.
- Promote your blog on Google, Yahoo, or social media platforms. Get more people to read, like, and engage your blog.
- Make money blogging as you continue with your niche.
- Ensure your install SEO to help your site have proper links to Google and other search engines.
Source/Further Study/Reference: www.wix.com
YOU ARE LED TO KINDLY SUPPORT US, CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS: DONATE HERE