How To Bid for Contract, Freelance Job, And Get Paid
A bid is written or spoken details, especially freelancers, concerning contract job, sales, or tenancy, which is intended to be convincible details in order to get job bidding for.
It must be able to arise the taste and wiliness of the fellow who is giving the project or contract to give in for your details, and then, considered it accepted and approved.
The bid is like a pitch must be written in the following ways:
- Ensure your profile stands out more with original details of what the project is all about.
- Find the right word to describe your expertise, this will help you to attract more earnings.
- Handle it with your professional touch according to International Standard Organization, ISO.
- Make sure your image and the image of your project givers are kept in the best interest; your niche, diction, expression, presentation, or tone should be free from bias, legal, and mutual.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and brief to make sure you give your best.
- Be yourself and stand out, do not duplicate anyone.
- All of the above will increase your chances of winning the bid.
INFORMATION, Source/For Further References: freelancer
PICTURE, Source/For Further References: WIKIPEDIA