“The faster I write, the better my output. If I’m going slow, I’m in trouble. It means I’m pushing the words instead of being pulled by them.” – Raymond Chandler
Why do most writers earn peanuts?
- They lack the experience to write a good piece.
- Their write-up is not raw, or organic. Why? They use online means to write or cheat, hence they are unable to put it right for a prepared copy clarity audience usage.
- Some were not that good at editing practicing for clarity, currency, and accuracy.
- No adequate research is always carried out to make it more factual written.
- After writing they did not use a talk-to-text appraiser to attest its quality.
How To Improve Your Writing Skills?
- Know the basics.
- Write as it’s your job.
- Read as it’s your dream.
- Find a writing skilled partner
- Join a workshop, or take a freelance class.
- Dissect writing that you admire.
- Imitate writers you loved
- Write always, will make you improve greatly.